Thursday, February 14, 2013

Weight Watchers - making some progress!


I've had four weigh-in's at Weight Watchers so far.  The results have looked like this:
Week 1: Lost 1kg
Week 2: Gained 0.2kg
Week 3: Lost 1.2kg
Week 4: Lost 0.8kg

Total loss so far: 2.8kg

Very pleased with the progress so far!

I'm not keeping the food diary as diligently as I should be though - but I am being attentive as to my portion sizes and food choices.  I bought a kitchen scale, and can't believe the differences between the actual recommended portion size and my usual guesses...  For example my oats for breakfast, it's recommended to stick to 100g cooked oats - I think I was easily eating double that.  So I think my success thus far is very much due to concentrating on smaller portions, and then adding salads or veg to bulk it up a bit.

I'm taking some weight loss supplements as well - USN Phedracut XT capsules, and Biogen CLA 3000.

Exercise goes well sometimes, other times not so much - last week my energy levels were really down and I just couldn't get myself to try harder.  This week I have been too busy with clients, so I haven't been able to go to the gym as often as I would like to.  Hopefully I can make up for it over the weekend.

I have 8 more weeks to go on the Weight Watchers program, if I can keep up this steady pace, I'll be able to be very close to goal weight by the end of it.  Really hope so!  I need to stay focussed and motivated. 

xx


4 comments:

  1. Well done Jess! That's great! I need all the motivation I can get and you are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! It's such a mindset, sometimes it's easier and sometimes it's harder to have the willpower needed. Good luck to us!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. That's flipping great results for your first weeks, Jess! You are such a super star on WW, well done, so proud of you! Good luck with the last 8 weeks, I know you ARE going to reach goal weight and you are going to be one hot babe at that Bon Jovi concert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debs! Very happy with the progress so far, hope I can keep doing exactly this.
      Can't wait for us both to shop for our outfits for Bon Jovi concert and be wearing a few sizes smaller than we needed at the beginning of the year! :-)))
      xx

      Delete

Would love to hear from you! :-)