Friday, June 27, 2014

Winter holiday time!

School has closed today, for two weeks!

I am rejoicing in the thought of two weeks of not having to get up at 6am to get dressed and prepare a lunchbox and juggle Ella's feeding and awake time with Mia's getting dressed and breakfast time!  I can stay in my pj's and breakfast can be at any time and we can all snuggle together in bed! Yippee!!

I want it to be a special fun time for Mia though, so have planned a few activities and outings:
  • We're going to go see Mr Maker at the DSTV Kids Extravaganza at Vodaworld
  • A trip to the hairdresser to trim Mia's hair
  • Lunch at the dairy farm
  • Bake cookies
  • Make playdough
  • Playdates with a few friends
  • Tea parties
  • Watch movies in our pajamas
  • A sleep-over for Mia at Aunty Boo's house
Yeah, sounds fun. And hopefully after two weeks when I know I'm going to be quite relieved that school is starting again, it won't be quite as dark at 6am anymore! ;-)

xx

4 comments:

  1. Yay for winter holidays! Your plans sounds like great fun, you guys are going to have a blastenjoy every second xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite greatful that Liam still goes to school when the older kids have holidays. I don't know what I"m going to do next year when he's in big school and it closes.
    Have a blast, can't wait for the pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the holidays because there is so much less traffic. I love how you have all the activities planned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like Mia is going to have a great holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! :-)