Thursday, January 14, 2016

A photo update

Ah I've really neglected my blog - there just isn't enough time in a day!

I thought to do a little photo update of our last couple of weeks, as a summary.


Smooches for littlest

Girlies with their cousin, baby Luca!

Tea parties are just the best thing ever!

Family piccie at Christmas time ♥

I got a new tattoo!  Totally love it.  Wyn got the same one, on his shoulder.

I took Mia on a special outing, we went to watch Swan Lake on Ice.  It was fabulous!

This sweet face

First day of Grade R went great! Yay!

I'll try to blog more regularly, but the best way to keep up to date with what I'm up to and what the girlies are doing, is to follow me on Instagram!  jessv_83

xx

9 comments:

  1. Swan lake was absolutely fantastic and much enjoyed by us all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's awesome that you guys also went!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love that your girlies have tea parties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome. I wonder if your boys wouldn't also enjoy a tea party?!
      xx

      Delete
    2. Jess, Jamie loves tea parties! I bought him a neutral set with blue, green and yellow cups and saucers and it is one of his favourite things to do with me - granted the cookies are plentiful :p So give it a bash, Kim!

      Delete
  3. Lovely to see such happy, smiling faces! You just reminded me, Shae might start enjoying her tea set I bought her! Whoop Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh yes, start having tea parties with your girly, yay!!!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Sweet little girls. Don't tattoos hurt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, the tattoo was painful, but not unbearably so. Especially not after childbirth!! ;-)
      xx

      Delete

Would love to hear from you! :-)